Know Before You Go
Please note: Compliance with Belmont Park’s health and safety protocols is a condition of admittance and will be strictly enforced. Failure to follow health and safety protocols will result in removal from the property without refund.
- In order to enter Belmont Park, ticketed guests over the age of two will be responsible for obtaining and displaying proof of one of the following:
- Full vaccination series at least 14 days prior to the event date. This means both doses of either the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine or one dose of the Johnson and Johnson vaccine; or
- A negative test result from a PCR COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours of the event date; or
- A negative test result from a COVID-19 Antigen test taken within six (6) hours of the event start time.
- Proof of vaccination or negative test result may be presented via a mobile device or printed copy. Guests vaccinated or tested in New York State are encouraged to use the Excelsior Pass to present digital proof. Get your pass here.
- Completion of a Health Questionnaire
- The health questionnaire must be completed prior to the event date. A link to complete the questionnaire will be emailed to all ticket holders and is also available here.
- Temperature Check
- All guests will be subject to a contactless temperature check. Guests must register a temperature below 100.4 to be permitted entry.
- Face Masks
- All guests over the age of two years will be required to wear a face covering at all times except when actively eating or drinking at their assigned seat location.
- All guests must purchase their tickets in advance of the event date. There will be no walk-up admission sales.
- Parking gates open at 8:30am. Admission gates open at 9am.
- All tickets must be presented via a mobile device and are accessible by logging into your ticket account through Ticketmaster.com or NYRA AccountManager.
- All tickets will have an assigned gate location, which will direct guests to the entrance closest to their seats.
- To expedite the entry process, be sure to add your ticket to your phone’s digital wallet.
- Guests are strongly encouraged to electronically transfer tickets to any accompanying guest(s) prior to the event date. This will support our efforts to effectively implement contact tracing.
- For our full digital ticket guide, please click here.
- Belmont Park will be operating at a reduced capacity based on current New York State guidelines.
- Seat blocks will be sold as socially distanced pods accommodating party sizes of one (1) to eight (8) guests. The majority of these seat pods will be two (2) to four (4) guests in size.
- Each seat pod will be separated from other pod locations by at least six feet.
- Guests must remain at their assigned table or seat block throughout the day, unless traveling to use the restroom, pick-up food and beverage or retail items, place a wager, or exit the venue. Download the NYRA Bets app today and wager from your mobile device.
- Guests are advised to practice appropriate social distancing from other guests and to comply with all signage and floor decals indicating proper distancing.
- Elevator use will be limited to guests requiring assistance. Elevator capacities have been reduced to allow for social distancing.
- Guests will undergo a security screening including a walkthrough magnetometer.
- Guests will only be permitted to bring in items in clear plastic bags.
- For a full list of prohibited items, please click here.
- To limit cash handling and reduce contact between staff and guests, select areas will only accept credit card or digital payment methods. These areas include select concessions, parking and ticket sales locations.
- Frequently touched surfaces will be regularly cleaned and disinfected.
- Guests and staff are encouraged to wash their hands frequently.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout Belmont Park for guest and staff use.
ADA SEATING: The New York Racing Association, Inc. (NYRA) strives to provide wheelchair and companion seating to our fans requiring accessible seating. Accessible seating is located throughout the Clubhouse and Grandstand of Belmont Park. Orders are filled on a first-come, first-serve basis, subject to availability. Please visit Ticketmaster.com or call 844-NYRA-TIX for more information.
*** ALL SEATING AND HOSPITALITY TICKETS INCLUDE ADMISSION. ***
No re-entry will be allowed on Belmont Stakes day.