Located on the grandstand apron, reserved bench seats offer a seat on top of the action. Enjoy a trackside view of all the thunderous racing as horses break from the starting gate!
Starting at $125 per person ($750 per bench)
- Reserved bench on the trackside apron (seats up to 6)
- Exclusive access to trackside section of apron
- Closest proximity to the finish line available
- Click here for 360 views of reserved bench area
Located at the final turn area, a ticket to “Toast the Turn” offers an
exclusive experience to taste New York craft beer and mingle with your
fellow race fans, while viewing the action trackside as horses make
their break for the finish! Enjoy an array of food vendors and a great
deal on drinks in this casual area.
Starting at $90 per person
- General Admission ticket
- Wristband good for four 12 oz beers and a water
- Souvenir tasting cup and lanyard
- Trackside view of the final turn
- Exclusive access to craft beer tastings from more than 20 local breweries
- Food trucks, live DJ, lawn games and more!
Toast the Turn ticket holders must be 21 to enter. ID’s will be checked prior to entry.
General Admission tickets are currently unavailable.
A limited number of Reserved Seat and Hospitality tickets are available for the 153rd Belmont Stakes, based on current NYS regulations.
Reserved Backyard Picnic Tables are now available for sale
- Tables must be purchased in full and seat up to six (6)
- Select concessions and mutuel windows are available in the backyard
- Additional chairs or pop-up tents are not permitted
- No access to the trackside apron
Sign up for the Belmont Stakes newsletter to be among the first to receive ticket and event information.
NYRA reserves the right to modify your seat location(s) to adhere to potential social distancing guidelines if mandated that Belmont Park operate at a further reduced capacity level or that patrons must be significantly spaced apart, per New York State guidelines. We will provide additional information in the future should this scenario take place. Tickets may be subject to additional fees based on updated COVID-19 health and safety protocols. All ticket purchases are covered by our Bonus Credit Program, which you can view here: Terms & Conditions.
ADA SEATING: The New York Racing Association, Inc. (NYRA) strives to provide wheelchair and companion seating to our fans requiring accessible seating. Accessible seating is located throughout the Clubhouse and Grandstand of Belmont Park. Orders are filled on a first-come, first-serve basis, subject to availability. Please visit Ticketmaster.com or call 844-NYRA-TIX for more information.
*** ALL SEATING AND HOSPITALITY TICKETS INCLUDE ADMISSION. ***
Re-entry will not be allowed on Belmont Stakes day.