Toast the Turn
Located at the final turn area, a ticket to “Toast the Turn” offers an
exclusive experience to taste New York craft beer and mingle with your
fellow race fans, while viewing the action trackside as horses make
their break for the finish! Enjoy an array of food vendors and a great
deal on drinks in this casual area.
Starting at $85 per person
- General Admission ticket
- Wristband good for four 12 oz beers and a water
- Trackside view of the final turn
- Exclusive access to craft beer tastings from more than 20 local breweries
- Food trucks, live DJ, lawn games and more!
Toast the Turn ticket holders must be 21 to enter. ID’s will be checked prior to entry.
Starting at $50 per person
- Access to premium Paddock viewing areas
- Food and beverage vendors, and Mutuel Teller windows
- Backyard Activities and exclusive Clubhouse Entertainment
- Grandstand Apron Access Only (no access via Clubhouse)
Starting at $15 per person
*General Admission will be sold, cash only, on Belmont Stakes Day providing it is not sold out in advance.
In the event of a possible Triple Crown, please check for further updates.
- Grandstand Apron Access
- Backyard Entertainment and Activities
- Food Trucks and Sponsor Fair
- Grandstand building access including concessions
- Access to Views of the Paddock and Horse Path
Children 12 years and under are free as long as accompanied by an adult
ADA SEATING: The New York Racing Association, Inc. (NYRA) strives to provide wheelchair and companion seating to our fans requiring accessible seating. Accessible seating is located throughout the Clubhouse and Grandstand of Belmont Park. Orders are filled on a first-come, first-serve basis, subject to availability. Please visit Ticketmaster.com or call 844-NYRA-TIX for more information.
*** ALL SEATING AND HOSPITALITY TICKETS INCLUDE ADMISSION. ***
No re-entry will not be allowed on Belmont Stakes day.