2013 Belmont Stakes Reserved Seating
Reserved Seat Applications for the 145th running of the Belmont Stakes on Saturday, June 8, 2013, are now available!
* Reserved Seating Tickets INCLUDE Admission *
* Admission Tickets DO NOT Include Seating *
Click to download:
- NYRA Rewards (annual wagering minimum required). Contact: AdmPrk
Anyone who applied for Belmont Stakes reserved seats last year through the lottery system has been sent an application (NYRA Rewards, Lottery and Groups) in mid February 2013. If you did not participate in the Belmont Stakes reserved seat lottery last year, or if you have changed your postal address, please download the Reserved Seat Application Form, or you can request that an application be mailed to you by emailing your complete postal address to AdmPrk.
For your protection, the NYRA may record your call to our Reserved Seat Office, PLEASE send any correspondence certified, the NYRA is not responsible for mailing errors.
Thank you for supporting NY racing,
The New York Racing Association, Inc.
Tickets are also available online through ticketmaster.com. Click here
Clubhouse Admission IS INCLUDED with all Reserved Seats Sales for the Belmont Stakes. The small part at the bottom of the souvenir ticket is the Admission portion. It should read: “Clubhouse Admission”. All Reserved Seats for the Belmont Stakes include CLUBHOUSE ADMISSION.
Reserved seating sections are a two to three character code. The first character, a digit, designates the floor (1st or Apron), 2nd, 3rd). The second character, a letter, is the section on the floor.
• Sections run east to west following the alphabet (A,B,C...X,Y,Z,AA,BB,CC,DD). If there is a third character, a letter, it signifies our portable seating.
• Rows run north to south following the alphabet (A, B, C...), with ‘A’ closest to the northern end or track.. Third floor sections with rows “NNN,NN,N-Z” are located in our third floor upper tier area, east or west of the Garden Terrace.
• Seats run east to west in numerical order (1, 2, 3...), with ‘1' closest to the eastern end of the facility.
• CH or Clubhouse, our eastern end of the facility (seating sections A-J)
• PGS or Preferred Grandstand, the middle portion of our facility between the finish line and the 1/8 pole (seating sections J-R)
• GS or Grandstand, the western end of our facility, (seating sections S-DD)
• HC or Handicapping Seats, first floor and second floor Clubhouse
General or grandstand admission ($10) and clubhouse admission ($20) will be available on Belmont Stakes’ Day. Just walk up to a turnstile and pay the appropriate fee. An exchange booth ($10) is available at the Clubhouse entrance for patrons with general admission that wish to enter at the Clubhouse entrance.
• General Admission Information
• Race Day Information
• Directions & Maps