THERE'S ROOM FOR YOU AT SPACIOUS BELMONT PARK
You can always enjoy our spacious viewing areas - grandstand, beautiful backyard and trackside (Apron Area).
There are plenty of free seats (benches, chairs, picnic tables) available in these areas (non-reserved, first-come).
General or grandstand admission ($10) and clubhouse admission ($20) will be available on Belmont Stakes’ Day. Just walk up to a turnstile and pay the appropriate fee. Admission price does not include reserved seating.
Reserved Seating for this year’s Belmont Stakes are processed first-received, first-sold. Tickets are currently being processed and mailed. Clubhouse Admission IS INCLUDED with all Reserved Seats Sales for the Belmont Stakes. The small part at the bottom of the souvenir ticket is the Admission portion. It should read: “Clubhouse Admission”.
Also, reserved seating tickets are available online, please visit www.ticketmaster.com. All online convenience, service and order fees apply. Clubhouse Admission IS INCLUDED with all Reserved Seats Sales for the Belmont Stakes. The small part at the bottom of the ticket is the Admission portion.
Click here for information on purchasing reserved seats tickets to the Belmont Stakes.
• Restaurants open at 10:30 a.m.; Continental Breakfast service at 11:00 a.m.
• Reservations MUST be claimed by NOON.
• Buffet hours 12:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
• Parking Gates Open at 8:15 a.m
• General Parking is $10.00
• Preferred (Silver, Red and Beige) Parking is $25.00 (includes $10.00 general parking)
• Clubhouse (Gold and Orange) is $40.00 (includes $10.00 general parking)
• NO VALET PARKING available.
• NO OVERNIGHT RV Parking available.
• Charter buses MUST park along the roadway to the Green Field as directed by Security and Parking personnel.
Before 6:00 p.m., limousines, taxis and other car services may drop off at our building entrances.
After 6:00 p.m., expect to walk to your vehicle parked on our grounds. Also, expect to walk to your vehicle NOT parked on our grounds. For your convenience, plan a pickup point NOT on our grounds.
On Belmont Stakes Day, The New York Racing Association Inc. has arranged alternate transportation for its fans. Beginning at 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. six courtesy buses will depart every 20 minutes from the Clubhouse entrance to accommodate residents of Floral Park and Elmont.
• The Floral Park Shuttle will travel from Belmont Park north on Plainfield Avenue, west on Woodbine Court, with a scheduled stop at Atlantic Avenue Extension and Tulip Avenue, adjacent to Lion’s Park. It will then travel north on Tulip Avenue to Jericho Turnpike and head east, making a second stop at the MTA LI Bus stop in front of 90 Jericho Turnpike. The bus will continue east on Jericho Turnpike and make its third and final stop at the MTA LI Bus stop at Floral Park Place and Floral Terrace. The bus then returns to Belmont Park.
• The Elmont Shuttle will travel from Belmont Park south on Plainfield Avenue across Hempstead Turnpike and on to Elmont Road. It will then turn east at Dutch Broadway, then north on Mecham Avenue and across Hempstead Turnpike to continue on Covert Avenue. At Tulip Avenue, the bus turns west and returns to Belmont Park. The courtesy shuttles will stop at each of the MTA LI Bus stops along the route.
At the end of the race day the shuttles will reverse their routes to accommodate the one-way traffic patterns. They will depart every 20 minutes, starting at 10 a.m. and continue to 9 p.m. They will drop off and pick up patrons at the front of the Clubhouse entrance.
• Admission Gates Open at 8:30 a.m.
• Admission (Clubhouse and Grandstand) and Reserved Seats are separate items. Admission does not include any reserved seating.
• Reserved seating is purchased separately and includes the Clubhouse admission fee (see “Reserved Seats”).
• General Admission grants access to a large portion of the facility (three floor building and surrounding backyard and apron areas). There are plenty of free seats (benches, chairs, picnic tables) available in these areas (non-reserved, first-come).
• Clubhouse Admission grants access to a smaller portion of the facility (three floor building and surrounding apron area). There are free seats (benches, chairs, picnic tables) available in these areas (non-reserved, first come).
• Reserved Seats are individual stadium style seats that may be purchased for the day.
• General or Grandstand Admission is $10.00 (a Backyard Picnic Area, a Trackside Apron Area and Three Interior Levels of the Grandstand are ALL included in general admission).
• Clubhouse Admission is $20.00 (a Trackside Apron Area and Three Interior Levels of both the Clubhouse & Grandstand are ALL included in clubhouse admission).
No Infield Access.
There will be thirteen (13) races
First Post : 11:35 a.m.
First Stakes Race is approx. TBA
Belmont Stakes Post is approx. 6:32 p.m.
Last Post is approx. 8:00 p.m.
$1 Million Guaranteed Pick 6
$1 Million Guaranteed Pick 4
Elegant Attire is a Tradition at Belmont Park. Ladies and Gentlemen who Honor this Tradition are Always Appreciated.
BOX AREA, BELMONT ROOM, EXECUTIVE BOX, TURF AND FIELD CLUB,
EXECUTIVE OFFICES, MARQUEE I & II
• Gentlemen: Suits or Sports Coats. Ties Required.
• Ladies: Appropriate Attire
• No Shorts, T-Shirts, Jeans or Abbreviated Wear Permitted
GARDEN TERRACE, BELMONT CAFÉ, SECRETARIAT BUFFET, TRIPLE CROWN PAVILION, NORTH SHORE TERRACE, SUFFOLK BUFFET& BELMONT BUFFET
• No shorts, T-Shirts, Jeans or abbreviated wear permitted
• Gentlemen: Jackets Required
CLUBHOUSE & PADDOCK DINING ROOM
• Proper attire required at Management's discretion. No short-shorts, cut-off shorts, midriff tops. Gentlemen: No tank tops
GRANDSTAND, NASSAU BUFFET & TOP OF THE STRETCH
• Shirts and Shoes required at all times.
PADDOCK & WINNER'S CIRCLE
• No shorts or abbreviated wear permitted.
• Gentlemen: collared shirts required
Please Note - the dress code will be strictly enforced, and applies to minors as well as adults. The Guest Services Centers located on the first floor of the Grandstand and second floor of the Clubhouse loan pants, jackets and skirts. Driver License required as security.
Click here to view the Belmont Park Facility Map
For your convenience, ATM machines are located at the following locations:
• First floor Grandstand picnic area.
• First floor Grandstand outside the Belmont Cafe
• First floor Grandstand near the end mutuel window closest to finish line.
• First floor Grandstand, west end, trackside by turnstiles.
• Second floor Grandstand opposite the Belmont Grill.
• Second floor Grandstand, west end, outside the turnstiles.
• Second floor Clubhouse opposite the Clubhouse elevator.
• Third floor Grandstand opposite the Finish Line
• Third floor Clubhouse opposite the Clubhouse escalator.
• Fourth floor Clubhouse opposite the Turf & Field Room
BINOCULAR RENTAL - $2.00
• First floor Grandstand - Guest Services Center by the finish line; Second floor Clubhouse - Guest Services Center opposite the elevator.
• ID required as security.
• Personal Cameras are allowed.
• NO FLASH IS ALLOWED. NO PICTURES OF MUTUEL AREAS ARE ALLOWED.
• PHOTOS AND TAPES OBTAINED ON NYRA PROPERTY CANNOT BE USED FOR PUBLICATION IN ADVERTISING, OR FOR SALE TO THE PUBLIC.
• Travelers Checks must be approved at a Guest Service Center prior to cashing at the Grandstand Mutuel Information window located on the first floor of the Grandstand adjacent to the finish line.
• Personal checks or money orders are not accepted.
• Available at the Guest Services Centers located on the first floor of the Grandstand adjacent to the finish line.
Click here to view the Group Sales page and learn more about our fantastic Belmont Stakes Dining Packages.
DO & DONT'S
** The New York Racing Association, Inc. (NYRA) has revised its security policies and procedures for the 145th running of the Belmont Stakes on Saturday, June 8. Click here to view **
• Small fold out chairs are allowed in the Grandstand Backyard area ONLY.
• NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES ARE PERMITTED INTO THE FACILITY. (A variety of beverages are available for purchase.)
• Personal food and non-alcoholic beverages are allowed throughout the facility (except in dining areas).
• All coolers, bags, purses, containers, tote bags, backpacks, etc. are subject to search.
• NO OPEN FLAMES (Grills, Fires, Bar-B-Q, etc) ARE PERMITTED ANYWHERE.
• NO CANOPIES or TENTS ARE PERMITTED ANYWHERE.
• NO GLASS CONTAINERS ARE PERMITTED ANYWHERE INCLUDING THE PARKING LOTS.
• NO TAILGATING
COOLERS DO'S & DONT'S ON BELMONT STAKES DAY
• Coolers are allowed in the Grandstand Backyard area and Top of the Stretch (reserved) only.
• Coolers are permitted through the West End (Bus and LIRR Train) or Paddock Entrances, only.
• Soft Packs (six pack size only) are allowed in the building and under your seat.
• NO coolers are permitted in the Clubhouse, including the Clubhouse apron and Clubhouse backyard areas.
• NO coolers are permitted in the Grandstand Apron.
• NO coolers (plastic, hard or Styrofoam of any size) are allowed in the building, or under any reserved seating.
• NO glass containers are allowed anywhere.
• NO alcoholic beverages of any kind may be brought into the facility. This restriction was enacted in the interest of patron safety and in an attempt to make sure that people drink responsibly.
• Visit our NYRA Store located on the first floor of the Grandstand and second floor of the Clubhouse. Gifts for all ages, officially licensed NYRA merchandise & souvenirs. MetroCards are sold at both locations. NY Lottery tickets are available for purchase in the Grandstand store.
• Shop on-line at the Belmont Stakes Superstore. Click here
Belmont Stakes Merchandise
• First floor Grandstand picnic area.
• First floor Grandstand entrance, west end.
• First floor Clubhouse Lobby.
• Second floor Grandstand, Train Station entrance.
• Second floor Clubhouse adjacent to the escalator.
• Second floor Grandstand, next to Fisherman's Wharf.
• Fourth floor Clubhouse opposite the Turf & Field Room.
GUEST SERVICES CENTERS
• Located on the first floor of the Grandstand adjacent to the finish line and second floor Clubhouse opposite the escalator.
• The Guest Services Office is located on the first floor of the Clubhouse.
There are twelve (12) reserved disabled parking spaces in the Clubhouse lot. Another three (3) spaces are reserved (via cones) for disabled vans. Additionally, between fifteen (15) and twenty (20) disabled vehicles are parked along the outer roadway (excludes Belmont Stakes’ Day). The West End lot has fifty (50) disabled spaces. There are twenty-two (22) disabled spaces in the Preferred Lots (B=10; D=12). Each bus stop in the Yellow, Green and Blue Fields has four (4) disabled spaces at their bus stops. All parking spaces are available on a first-come first-serve basis after the parking gates open for our customers. All disabled spaces pay the appropriate parking fees.
Wheelchair locations are available on the Third Floor behind Section ‘E’ in the Clubhouse and behind Section ‘O’ in the Grandstand. The wheelchair locations are complimentary and become available on a first-come first-serve basis after the admission gates open. No portable seating is allowed in the wheelchair areas.
On Belmont Stakes’ Day, we have a designated area for wheelchairs on our apron. It is located trackside between the horse path and the Winner’s Circle.
Click here for information on Hotels that we recommend.
Click here for information on How to Get to Belmont Park.
• Coin operated phones are available on the first floor of the Grandstand adjacent to the end mutual bay by the finish line and first floor Clubhouse opposite the Guest Services Office.
• Purchase photos of your favorite horse from Adam Coglianese, our official track photographer at the following locations
second floor Clubhouse and the first floor Grandstand outdoor colonnade
• Call 718-659-2292 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
• Copies of the race charts from the past week are available at the Guest Services Centers.
RACE REPLAY CENTERS
• Located on the second floor of the Clubhouse opposite the escalator and second floor Grandstand opposite the Belmont Grill.
• Toll free at 1-866-697-2238
• In accordance with the New York State Clean Indoor Air Act smoking is not permitted in the building or in any seating or dining area.
• Smoking is permitted on the trackside apron and backyard area.
Opens at 9:30 a.m.
• 1st floor Clubhouse - Lobby
• Backyard Grandstand Admission – Center Gate
• Backyard Grandstand Admission – Paddock Gate
• 2nd floor LIRR Grandstand Admission – West End