Blog Archive
    2013 (3)
    2012 (4)
    2011 (6)
    2010 (7)

For nearly four decades Ernie Munick has been giving his heart and mind to thoroughbred racing. He is a writer, a vlogger , a musician, but most devotedly a handicapper and horseplayer. He can be seen twice a week on the NYRA Network's RACEDAY, and his videos for the Breeders' Cup can be found by clicking here.

Comments :

• Ernie Munick | June 04 2010 08:30 PM

Thanks, Jeff. I'll be roamin' with my guitar, playing classic rock and talkin' horses - keep an eye for me near the rail at midstretch - maybe I'll play a bit there. We'll see how the day goes.

• Jeff Jensen | June 04 2010 12:43 PM

I just had exactly this conversation. My Belmonts start with Affirmed and every single one since - almost all at the rail at the finish line. Stop by section 1JX tomorrow (by the winner's circle), look for a guy in an Indian's shirt. I'll buy you a cigar. Veyr nice recap.

reported
  • Ernie Munick | May 30 2010 08:35 PM

Thanks, Bob. Good luck in the Stakes

reported
  • Bob | May 30 2010 07:03 PM

The Charismatic day quote is gold

reported
  • Ernie Munick | May 30 2010 06:32 AM

Celeste - come to the Stakes!!!!

• Celeste | May 29 2010 07:35 AM

Ernie, you are amazing. Thank you for sharing, although I'm not so fond of all the puking, you are still so funny.

• Ernie Munick | May 28 2010 07:01 PM

Thanks, Pete. I've had some luck in the Belmont. But we've both been lucky with the company we've kept our entire lives. Strong sire lines.

reported
  • Peter Rotondo | May 28 2010 06:13 PM

Ernie, Tremendous. You are in a league of your own! Pete

• Ernie Munick | May 28 2010 04:52 PM

Wanting to puke definitely due to favorite horse losing. Hope you have a huge Belmont day, Adam!

reported
  • Adam | May 28 2010 04:42 PM

Awesome. Puking references...about outcome or due to lousy lunch choices? Could go either way.

Returning posters, enter your username and password.

Your Comments

Your email address is required to confirm your comments. Email addresses are never displayed to other users and they are not used for any other purposes other than blog comments.

Once you enter your email address, name, and comment, you will be emailed a link to confirm your comment. Additionally, you will be sent a password. In the future, if you wish to leave other comments, use the password that is provided in the email.